International journal of advanced business studies (IJABS)
IJABS is a peer-reviewed and open-access international journal that publishes recent and advanced trends in all aspects of business and management studies. The IJABS journal publishes high-quality original research articles, review papers, case studies, and surveys to attract contributions from the academic and business communities. The objectives of the IJABS are:
- To provide a platform for the dissemination of advanced research in all areas of business, management, social science, e-commerce, HRM, information technology management, economics, finance, accounting, and organizational decisions.
- To publish scholarly articles based on the quality and rigor, and of relevance for academics, professionals, researchers, private sector, and public decision-makers
- To stimulate novel research ideas.
- To provide a scientific forum for research advancement and dissemination of results.
- To support high-level learning, teaching, and research.